- We accept most major methods of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Amazon Pay, PayPal, and more. We may require additional identification verification to process orders that don’t meet our fraud prevention standards.
“How long will it take to get my order?
- Most orders ship within 48 hours and we’ll send you a shipping confirmation along with tracking once your order leaves our warehouse. (please note due to Covid-19 shipping times have greatly increased. Current processing time is now 3-4 weeks.)
- Yes, we ship worldwide :)
“When will I see tracking information?”
- Delivery updates can take up to 48 hours after your tracking info has been sent. If you still haven’t heard anything (hit us up!)
“My order shipped but I never got my package…”
- Once your order leaves our warehouse it’s out of our hands. If you’ve received tracking and your package is missing, try reaching out to the postal carrier to locate your item first. If they still can’t locate it, complete a missing package claim with the postal carrier and shoot us the case number and we’ll go from there!
“I changed my mind… Can I cancel my order?”
- We try to process orders as fast as possible, making cancellations difficult. Please double-check your shopping cart and info before checking out. Mistakes happen but you can always (submit a return) for a refund, as long as it meets our guidelines
“My address is incorrect; can I change it?”
- Once your order ships, it’s gone. So, make sure you come correct with that address info along with any APT, unit, or suite numbers. If any corrections must be made, please (contact us) ASAP with the correct information, and we’ll see what we can do.
“I accidentally ordered the wrong size; can you change it for me?”
- We can’t make any size changes to items after your order is placed, so make sure you’re ordering the right size! Check out our (size chart) before checking out. If we ship your order and a size change is still needed, follow our (returns process) to request an exchange or refund.
“How should I take care of my stuff?”
- To keep your fit clean, we recommend you wash on cold and tumble dry on low.